All categories

Shipping

We ship Monday through Friday. All orders are shipped USPS Priority and we ship via USPS for International orders as well.

International Customs
Please be aware of your countires custom policy prior to ordering. We are usually successful with the customs department, but we can work with Forward Shipping services to prevent any custom holds. Just make sure to contact us before you order.
If your package is sent back to us and you wish to cancel your order. You will receive 85% of the total refund the other 15% will be for shipping and restocking fees.
Again please be aware of your countries custom regulations